Sunday, April 12, 2009

"The Water" Directed by Kevin Drew

It has been a while since I have posted anything new, I guess I have been uninspired and bored with posting numerous pieces of clothing etc that I will probably never own. Considering I currently don't have a job, consumerism seems futile. Although this blog is never really intended to be groundbreaking or overly unique, it is a collection of things that I like. Things I think are noteworthy, beautiful and unique. The new short film-music video directed by Kevin Drew of BSS delivers. The inspiration is the song The Water by Feist, and features the bad guy from Batman (Cillian Murphy). I am drawn by the desolate tone of the film, and was very interested in the story being told. Because of this, I feel it is necessary to post the video on here.
"The Water" Directed by Kevin Drew

No comments:

Followers