Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rag & Bone Jay khakis

I would like to get some nice khakis for spring. I have always considere khakis as kind of "doofus Gap style", which would be seen by Chandler in the 90's.
I have seen a couple decent looking khakis recently that have brought me back around, Corpus has some nice ones and these Rag & Bone ones are nice as well. I like how they have a little stretch in them so they should be comfortable while not being baggy as hell.
Features include: Skinny, tapered leg. Button fly. Chain stitched hem. 95% cotton/5% lycra. Handmade in New York.

2 comments:

eightyfoureightyfive said...

I was really feeling these too. Its all about a nice skinny or slim khaki for spring, give them a nice rolled cuff and rock some shoes with no socks and its on... The gap did a good pair of slim cut ones last spring and Urban Outfitters BDG khakis are a good alternative as well, for a fraction of the price of these.

John said...

yeah thats what I was thinking too. I just wish I could get the right flannel shirt to go with it for cooler days (red buffalo check - havent had any luck finding the right one yet)
Good khakis at a cheaper price wouldbe nice, cause the I definetly balked at the $276us price (although I'm sure, well worth it.

Followers