Saturday, December 13, 2008

84/85

I was out Christmas shopping today and ran into my friend Kevin at Outlooks here in Victoria . It had been a while since I had seen Kevin, but he has started a blog that he told me about. Its called 84/85 and its pretty neat. Lots of good content about some of my favourite things. Its really alot like this blog, but way better. I recommend you visit it (and when I saw "you" I guess I really mean me, cause I dont know who else reads this, lol.... rofl!...LOLROFLLOLROFL). Now, I tell you (me) about this blog, not because I want you to stop visiting, Missouri, but because this blog is supposed to share neat things... so there!

2 comments:

Veronicahhh said...

you can be self-deprecating on your own blog.

i read it..and i'm not in Missouri

John said...

maybe you are in missouri?

Followers