Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finelli 12 speed vs The Future

Now that its officially spring (according to me), I have begun cleaning up my old 12 speed italian roadster to be ready for the bicycling season. I hope to maybe build a brand new bike this summer if I have the money/time, neither of which I have too much of right now. I really wan to make a super light single gear bike that I can eventually add on gears too. But for now I have been cleaning up and tuning the old guy and thinking about getting some new tires. I used to use my bike for all of my transportation, and hope to get back into gear (har har har) this spring. Last summer was nice zooming down government to work, stopping on the way for a nice americano and enjoying downtown victoria in the morning.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/SpydaMike13/madisonlabelremoval.jpg

No comments:

Followers