Friday, January 4, 2008

Winner Takes All

I have recently won a few online auctions and am looking forward to the new editions. Soon to arrive is an Umbro by Kim Jones jumper, some vintage Cole Haan leather chukka boots, some new Wayfarer Glasses and a Gap Shawl Cardigan. The jumper should be a nice addition for spring/summer athletic outfits; with removable sleeves, it should be perfect for work or play into the summer heat. The Boots are beautiful brown leather chukka boots, I was considering going to Outlooks in Victoria and filling my boot void with some brown suede chukkas, but I am glad I will have something unique that I doubt I will see replicated in any outfits this winter. The glasses are a standard that will become part of many different looks, and the cardigan will be an anchor piece that will work under a herringbone blazer for winter, and replace a light jacket for spring weather. Pictures below are of the jumper and the boots, and hopefully I can add some of the glasses/cardigan once they come.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers